Lake Nakuru Day Trip Description
Take an adventure to Lake Nakuru National Park and revel in the magnificence of nature! From watching breathtaking gaggles of pink flamingos to having a close encounter with majestic white and black Rhinos, it is sure to be an unforgettable experience. The lake is renowned for its enormous flock of birds numbering between one and two million lesser and greater pink flamingos that feed on the nourishing algae in the lake’s warm waters.
Don’t miss out on this wildlife paradise – home to various species like Rhino, Lion, Giraffe, Buffalo, Leopard, Water buck and more! It’ll definitely be a day trip worth taking.
|LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
- Masai Cultural Experience @30pp
- Boat Rides
G.D Means Game Drive
N/A Means Not Applicable
Lake Nakuru Day Trip Itinerary
Start your adventure in the early morning, and head south of Bogoria to the world-renowned Lake Nakuru National Park. Its alkaline waters are known for their abundance of flamingoes, whose deep pink feathers form an enchanting band along the shoreline. And if you’re lucky, you may even catch a glimpse of its 40+ black rhinos and 60+ white rhinos that call this park home – making it one of nature’s most beautiful wonders. After exploring the park during your afternoon game drive, return to Nairobi with unforgettable memories in tow!
Safari Cost Include the following:
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water for use during trip
- Services of an English-speaking experienced driver guide
- Transport in a 4 x 4 Safari Land cruiser or safari van
- All government taxes and levies
- Flying doctors air ambulance evacuation in case of a life-threatening accident or injury
Safari cost Does not Include the following:
- Boat Rides
- Masai village visit
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other expenses not noted on the “Safari includes” list