Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What do I require to enter East Africa?

– A valid East Africa Passport with at least 2 blank pages and 6 months validity
– East Africa visa to access the different countries. The visa can be either transit visa, tourist visa or valid work permit. The visa can either be single entry, multiple entry or transit visa depending on the number of days that you plan to stay in the country.
– Yellow fever vaccination certificate
– A detailed travel itinerary and contact telephone in case of emergency
– A valid international driving license, in case you plan on hiring a vehicle

A single traveler can share a room with another single?

Single travelers who book early get their own private room. Hotels only allow a maximum of 4 single rooms for each group.

What type of vehicles do you use on safari?

We use 4×4 Safari Land Cruisers, 4×4 Land Rover, 2WD Toyota Minibus and 4WD Toyota Minibus, all vehicles with pop up roof to allow 360 degrees wildlife viewing.

Do you make group safari tours?

Yes, we have daily group departures to Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru, which are 2 of the most famous national parks for a group safari. These are popular with budget travelers who are on a tight budget.

Do I require a visa for Kenya? (FAQs)

Some visitors require visa for Kenya and others do not, for a complete list please refer to this link

Do I need Kenyan shillings at the camp?

Yes, it is better to have some local currency to purchase drinks, souvenirs and give tips.

 Can the route and itinerary change?

Yes, depending on the clients needs for a private safari. However, for the group safari it is not flexible because it can cause inconvenience to other group members

Can I extend my Africa trip?

Yes, you can extend your trip as much as you like and also visit the beach.